5) They act as guard of the house because they do not let any unknown person to enter the house.
5) They act as guard of the house because they do not let any unknown person to enter the house.6) Stray dogs are not tamed by anybody; they roam on the road and lead a miserable life.
Furthermore, you can add these lines in your speech and extempore in the competition of your school or it can also be used as a topic for your paragraph recitation in class: 1) By waging its tail, a dog shows its love and affection towards its owner.
2) Dogs help in many roles to human in hunting, protecting, assisting police and army etc.
7) Stray dogs are caught for “dog-meat” and people from different parts of the world eat them.
8) People from north-eastern part of India are fond of dog- meat.
3) They are playful, friendly and loyal to humans and they listen and understand them.
Essay Dog Pet Animal Literature Review On Performance Management System
4) They have four legs and one tail and they produce a “bark”, “woof” and “sniff” sound.
But due to my father’s transfer, we had to leave our village and go to a city. In the city, we acquired an Alsatian-breed dog, ‘Silky’.
Dog is a domestic animal and not of wild nature, it is the first animal which is living and tamed by the humans for a very long time.
9) Generally, they are friendly in nature but they can also attack anyone if they are sick.
10) Stray dogs are caught by the local municipal authority and are vaccinated and sterilized.